Living in Mississippi, the selection of beer has always been limited compared to the rest of the country - but that does not stop those of us who seek out the diverse supply of the world's greatest beers. Some drive across state lines to acquire the finer choices at festivals and suppliers alike, while others exchange trades with those from other states in search of the locally forbidden. For those who truly take matters into their own hands, home brewing beer becomes the purest form of gratification.
Driven by an extreme passion for both innovation and beer, the Lucky Town Brew Master took what was once just a dream and decided to brew many different beers that would have been illegal at the time in Mississippi. For eight years, he brewed beers of many different styles as a hobby - and with each tasting that he would hold at his home, the crowds grew larger. Eventually, he would be convinced that this beer should be available to those patrons who also appreciate the finer beers of the world.
Lucky Town Brewing Company was founded on this very notion-to craft beers that break boundaries between the working men and women of Mississippi and their wish for locally produced premium beer. With that mission, Lucas Simmons decided to grant those wishes by sharing his passion for crafting beer in 2011.
Brewery Tour Information
Take a tour of Jackson's brewery - Lucky Town Brewing Company. Brewery tours are open Fridays 4-7pm and Saturdays 11am-3pm. Tours last 30 minutes and start time depends on the size of the crowd.
Admission is $10 which gets you entry into the tour and comes with six beer samples. Lucky Town Brewing merchandise will also be available for purchase in the tasting room.
- Must be 21+ to sample beer. Valid ID will be required, so make sure you bring (a real) one.
- We accept cash or credit cards. Just make sure you have enough money in the bank.
- We do not prepare nor sell food, but we have partnered with local vendors to provide you with some tasty options on-site. Show them some love.
- Dogs are allowed outside only if properly leashed - sorry, but beer is man's best friend inside.
- Limited parking is available on-site and there is some street parking available along Livingston Street. We highly recommend carpooling, cabbing, biking, or walking.
- No beer may be purchased at the brewery. If you don't like that rule, contact your state legislator.
- Food is not served at the brewery, but feel free to bring your own or have food delivered to the brewery for your enjoyment after you've completed the tour.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be glad to assist you. See you soon!
Sippin' Saturday - 2nd Saturday of Every Month
Sippin' Saturday is a monthly event held on the 2nd Saturday of the month, 11am-3pm, where we host a rotating local food vendor and live music. The beer and tours remain the same as a normal Saturday tour, and the cost is $15. This is our biggest event of the month and we typically attract 100-200 people.